Home Recreation Fishing
Stream and Lake Fishing
The Northern California and Southern Oregon region is home to pristine rivers, lakes and streams and is an area with exceptional fishing opportunities. The fish in these lakes and streams vary from Salmon, Steelhead Trout, Trout to Large and Small Mouth Bass, Sturgeon or Catfish.
The high mountain lakes found in the Trinity Alps, Marble Mountains, Lassen Park and Mt. Shasta region are full of native and hatchery stocked trout. The larger lakes such as Trinity Lake, Whiskey Town Lake and Shasta Lake are host to trout, bass and catfish. Shasta Lake has been known to have landlocked salmon and sturgeon.
Among the winding rivers and streams you will find an anglers paradise. Rivers such as the Sacramento River, Trinity River, Klamath River and Rogue River have seasonal salmon and Steehead runs with many sections accessible by drift boat and raft. The smaller rivers, creeks and streams contain a variety of trout such as Rainbow Trout, German Brown Trout and Cutthroat Trout to name a few. Some of more popular trout fishing waterways include the McCloud River, Pit River, Fall River, Hat Creek and Coffee Creek.
|Denny Rickards - flyfishingstillwaters.com - For the over thirty years Denny Rickards has had an opportunity to fish and guide anglers over some of the most challenging trophy trout waters in the Western United States. His simplistic approach and techniques on presentation have accounted for browns over 20 pounds, cutthroats to 15 pounds and rainbows in excess of 16 pounds. flyfishingstillwaters.com
offers a full catalog of flies, tying materials, and gear as well as classes and guided trips.
Location: Fort Klamath, OR (Southern Oregon) | Phone: 541.381.2218
|Riverbend Adventure's Fishing Guide Service - Riverbend Adventures is the "Blue Collar" Fly Fishing Guide Service for Trout and Steelhead in Northern California
We are based in Lewiston California only minutes from some of the best steelhead fishing in the Pacific Northwest... the Trinity River! Fishermen come from all over the world to test their skills and catch the "Elusive" Steelhead!
Location: Douglas/Lewiston, CA | Phone: 530.778.3540
| Trinity River
Adventures - base of operations is outside of Lewiston
California, seven miles below Lewiston Lake on the banks of the
beautiful Trinity River. Whether it's fly fishing for Steelhead
and Trout or angling for that trophy King Salmon, Trinity River
Adventures is the guide service to use. Our guides are
experienced in both conventional and fly fishing. Our boats are
top of the line and fully equipped with state of the art gear
and top quality fishing tackle.
Location: Lewiston, CA (Trinity River and Lewiston Lake) | Phone: 530.623.4179
Additional Fishing Businesses
- Byrd's Guide Service - Red Bluff, CA | Phone: 1-800-527-3332
- Dick's Guide Service - Westwood, CA | Phone: 530-256-3317
- Mike Bogue's Guide Service - Redding, CA | Phone: 530-246-8457
- River Pirate Guide Service - Anderson, CA | Phone:
- Seiad Valley Guide Service,Seiad Valley, CA | 530-496-3291
- Steven Bertrand Flyfishing Guide Service
- Dunsmuir CA | Phone: 530-235-4948
- Wild Waters Flyfishing - Weed, CA | Phone: 530 926-3810
Trinity River Adventures
- based in Lewiston, CA on the banks of the beautiful Trinity River. Whether it's fly fishing for Steelhead
and Trout or angling for that trophy King Salmon our guides are
experienced in both conventional and fly fishing. 530-623-4179 www.trinityriveradventures.com
- We provide instruction on all aspects of fly fishing from casting, flypresentation, line management, fly selection, fly tying, entomology, stream etiquette to hooking and fighting the fish. 530-778-3540 www.riverbendadventures.com
Klamath River Resort Inn
- (Hotel ~ Raft/Kayak/Tube Rentals ~ Shuttle) Riverfront resort offers non-guided family friendly river rental trips from 1 to 7 hours on the warm summer waters of the Klamath River near Happy Camp, CA. Rates start at $15 per person. Free Shuttle Included. www.klamathriverresortinn.com